In the era of high volume, more complicated cyber threats, organisations rely more than ever on the Security Operations (SecOps) team capability to detect and react to potential threats efficiently. However, when there are a lot of endpoints to monitor as part of growing digital infrastructure, how can organisations ensure that SecOps remain well-invested and operate effectively enough in its quest to mitigate potential cyber threats?
The Quantum SOC solution that leverages Azure Sentinel may be the answer you are looking for.
Last 23 June 2021, Quantum collaborated with Microsoft in hosting a webinar explaining our cloud-native detection and response capabilities that empower organisations to effectively:
- Collect data across your enterprise
- Analyse and detect threats quickly
- Automate common tasks and threat response
- Investigate and hunt for suspicious activities
- Sharon Ko (Advanced Security Analytics – Global Black Belt, Microsoft Asia)
- Christopher Drake (Quantum Security Founder)
Important discussion points not to miss:
- 05:44 - 06:04 | An overview of the Azure Sentinel's built-in capabilities enables you to leverage security analytics and threat hunting in a user-friendly and straightforward manner
- 12:54 - 13:33 | Take a look at Quantum's Azure Sentinel based SOC solution that combines Azure's threat library and the MITRE ATT&CK framework for an optimised threat hunting capability
- 37:38 - 38:20 | How Azure Sentinel helps manage multiple workspaces with various security views in different geographical locations
The link to our webinar recording and the presenters’ slides are provided below.