Building Indonesia's Next-Generation Security Operations with Azure Sentinel
- QUANTUM SECURITY BLOG
How do you manage cybersecurity in a remote-working archipelago nation which consists of more than 17,000 islands? SecOps are finding it challenging to detect and mitigate potential threats across various endpoints
Microsoft Azure Sentinel addresses this issue as the world’s first cloud-based, integrated SIEM and XDR security solution.
Azure Sentinel has recently attained the “Leader” title on The Forrester WaveTM: Security Analytics Platform Providers, Q4 2020. The recent report found Azure Sentinel reduced SecOps team alert fatigue by up to 90%, perfect for increasing visibility of your SecOps in complex environments. Join us on a rare introduction and demo of Azure Sentinel’s full capabilities brought to you by Quantum and Microsoft, dedicated to the context of Indonesia’s complex cybersecurity landscape.
- Kiran NR (Senior Cloud Solutions Architect, Microsoft)
- Christopher Drake (Founder, CEO, Quantum Security)
Important discussion points not to miss:
- 00:33:50 - 00:38:00 : Kiran goes over Microsoft's end-to-end security capability which can help minimise vendor complexity across the attack kill chain.
- 00:44:39 - 00:50:20 : Learn how Quantum leverages both MITRE ATT&CK framework and Azure Sentinel to build a superior threat detection capability
- 00:50:21 - 01:05:46 : Watch a demo from Quantum's CEO as he goes into Sentinel and walks through creating custom dashboards and threat hunting.
You find our webinar material that includes the presenters’ slides and the webinar recording below.
Filter by Topic
Learn More about Quantum
- Why Quantum
- How We Work
- Solution Builder