[Webinar Replay] Managing Third-Party Risks in a World of Breaches
- QUANTUM SECURITY BLOG
It is openly known that unverified vendors, usually unsuspecting organizations, are increasingly becoming a back-door for cyberattacks on large enterprises. The recent high-profile data breaches that happened through Q4 of 2020 to Q1 of 2021 reinforce the urgent need for large and critical enterprises to implement a robust Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) strategy.
However, when it comes to TPRM, organisations around the world are finding it a challenge to implement a proper approach. In this webinar, Quantum and the HITRUST Alliance joined forces to showcase an approach where third-party risk assessments can be done efficiently, while creating a ‘trusted’ supply chain ecosystem.
Quantum is proud to collaborate with the HITRUST Alliance to organise this webinar.
- Michael Parisi (VP of Assurance Strategy & Community Development, HITRUST)
- Shyam Mishra (VP of Risk, Compliance and Audit, Quantum)
Important discussion points not to miss:
- Key Challenges faced by organizations in making their supply chain and partner ecosystem secure
- Selecting and Adopting the Right Framework
- Phased Approach to Implementing the Third Party Risk Management Program
- Leveraging the Program to Mature the Cyber Security Posture of your Ecosystem
The links to our webinar recording and the presenters’ slides are provided below.
Filter by Topic
Learn More about Quantum
- Why Quantum
- How We Work
- Solution Builder