It is openly known that unverified vendors, usually unsuspecting organizations, are increasingly becoming a back-door for cyberattacks on large enterprises. The recent high-profile data breaches that happened through Q4 of 2020 to Q1 of 2021 reinforce the urgent need for large and critical enterprises to implement a robust Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) strategy.
However, when it comes to TPRM, organisations around the world are finding it a challenge to implement a proper approach. In this webinar, Quantum and the HITRUST Alliance joined forces to showcase an approach where third-party risk assessments can be done efficiently, while creating a ‘trusted’ supply chain ecosystem.
Quantum is proud to collaborate with the HITRUST Alliance to organise this webinar.
- Michael Parisi (VP of Assurance Strategy & Community Development, HITRUST)
- Shyam Mishra (VP of Risk, Compliance and Audit, Quantum)
Important discussion points not to miss:
- Key Challenges faced by organizations in making their supply chain and partner ecosystem secure
- Selecting and Adopting the Right Framework
- Phased Approach to Implementing the Third Party Risk Management Program
- Leveraging the Program to Mature the Cyber Security Posture of your Ecosystem
The links to our webinar recording and the presenters’ slides are provided below.